Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She did it all...

Well,after a long lull I am back to tell a story.She came to me as a naive housewife,whose husband was given to alchohol and put his wife before his bosses in parties in his home.Bosses tried to take advantage of that.She complained in vain.I knew that all other efforts will do no good to her.Because after solving one problem I have to face another of different kind.So,I tried to make her aware of her power.FEMALE EUNUCH, as it was mentioned by certain feminist ideologues.She became aware of it and used it to pull up her husband.I believe the best way to tame a bull is to pull it up by it's horn.Now she is quite comfortable with her way of life.She spares a few good hours with me and those hours.....I must stop here....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=710482106582677753

No comments: